Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May 28, 2008, 35 Weeks

Hello! I am now officially 35 weeks along with Baby Joel. I am told that if he were born now, he would be known as preterm rather than premature, because, chances are, his lungs would already be developed. Honestly, it wouldn't bother me if I went into labor around now. Sometimes it's so uncomfortable! I'm getting so big!
I have cut back my hours at work again. I was working 34-35 hours, now I won't be coming in on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 12:30, making it closer to 27-28 hours a week. I think I held out just long enough. (We were extremely short handed, but during this past week, we've hired a new girl, and another girl came back from her maternity leave.) I'll still be working, though, hopefully up until I go into labor, unless my body or my Dr. tell me differently.
My next Dr. appointment is Friday, the 30th, and I'll be asking about how big she thinks the baby is, when she'll start checking for dialation and effacement, when she thinks I should stop working, when she thinks I'll deliver, and how many hours I should be on my feet in a day. Hopefully, I'll get to see the Dr. this time, the last couple of times, I've seen the nurse practicioner.
Well, I'll let you go for now, I'll post anything more when I know it. Talk to ya'll later! ~*~Jenn

1 comment:

MaMa Vaughn said...

Hey girl...I am glad I just found your blog...it will be fun to keep in touch... I was in your dorm, your first year there at Crown...used to be Sarah Creed.=) I will check your blog often!!come visit mine...www.cheesecakeluvrs4life.blogspot.com