Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Quick Note

I later realized that the nurse had said I had LOW blood sugar, not high. So the threat to be praying about is hypoglycemia, which is not nearly so worrisome for me!!! I'm not sure of all the side effects hypoglycemia lends to pregnancy, but I'm pretty sure it's not as bad as gestational diabetes. Thank you to all who prayed for me! I never imagined that MY sugar test would come back LOW. Who'd have thought? Most likely, if the next test comes back low, I'll just have to make sure I eat more often, so the threat there is eating too much more often! ;) Now I need you to pray I don't pack on the pregnancy pounds. I have been right on schedule with the weight gain up to this point (30 weeks). Keep praying! :) And thanks again!

1 comment:

tfaith said...

Well now, I guess I had better check for updates more often. I've been asking for prayer for the wrong thing, but everyone is praying for a healthy test and baby so that will stay the same. : )

I'm getting anxious to see you before Joel makes his appearance. I have to see the baby belly. lol