Friday, April 25, 2008

Passed the Test!

My second blood sugar test (the 3 hour one) came back normal! Woo-hoo! I think the first one was a little low because I didn't eat before I went. I thought I was supposed to fast before it too, but apparently you're only supposed to fast before the second test. Either way, clean bill of health for me and Baby Joel! Very exciting answer to prayer. Thanks to everyone that prayed! Now we just have to pray that Josh will pass all HIS tests...(finals at Crown begin next week). ;)

2 comments:

tfaith said...

Whoo hoo! Joel passed his first test. Won't be too much longer until we get to meet him.

Carrie and Jason said...

Congrats on the clean bill of health! I've been meaning to visit your blog page for a while & Tammy finally gave me the addy today for it.

You'll have to start praying for Jas & my baby bear now. We're due 12/30! I have an appointment with the nurse on Friday & with the doctor next Thursday.