Wednesday, July 2, 2008

THE BIG DAY

Well, today is the big day. 'Nervous' doesn't even cover it. It's 5:30 AM right now, and we'll be leaving in an hour. We're aiming to be at the hospital by 7 (a bit earlier than our 7:30 appointment).
Mom got in safely yesterday afternoon, and is staying with us now. I got Mom's Chicken and Rice casserole for supper last night! (I didn't realize at the time that it would be my last meal before the clear-liquids-only thing, but when I did realize that, it made me all the more grateful!) :) I also, as you could imagine, did not get much sleep. Oh well, what's new? I'm feeling okay now, though, and I'm thanking God for that.
I hope everyone thinks to pray for me today, I'd really appreciate that too! :) We'll be posting pictures on here ASAP, but of course, I don't know when that will be.
Here's hoping I'll talk to you all soon!!! :) Wish me luck! Pray for me when you think of me and Baby Joel today!

No comments: