Wednesday, November 19, 2008

School's Almost Over!

Joel's Well-Baby visit went well! He's twenty weeks today, the 19th. He's a whopping 16 lbs and 4 oz, and 26 inches long. I told Josh that Joel's two-foot-two! ;) He had three shots, and only grunted for the first two, and cried for a second on the last one! He's such a trooper!
Also, Joel rolled over by himself for the first time last night! It's so cool to watch him grow. I thank God that I'm able to stay home with him, I know so many mothers who want to that aren't able to.
Joel ate his first 'real' food the other night. We tried squash first, as I was told lighter to darker foods is the best way to go. That, and since I was introduced to fruits first, and from then on refused the veggies, Joel is getting a good taste of veggies before he gets into those sweet fruits! I'm uploading the video to YouTube as I write this, so I can link it to the blog. I apologize about the length of the video, you know the grandparents are long-distance!
Josh's last semester is winding down here in the next few weeks, and we are both SO ready for him to be done! a Master's degree is still an option, but not for a while! Please pray for us as Josh is looking into getting a second job, so we'll be able to pay off our medical/school debts more quickly. (I praise God that we don't have any credit card debt anymore, and haven't had for a few years now. I sincerely dislike those things (credit cards), they seem to get you every time!) A great job opportunity has been presented to him already, we're praying that the hours will work with his other job and his ministry responsibilities. I've been searching on and off for some sort of typing work. I only found a couple of viable opportunities, but I haven't heard back about either of them. Let me know if you hear of something!
We're still working on our health. I've slowly started to lose the weight I've been trying to get rid of. Keep praying for us about that, please!
Well, that pretty much catches you up on us for now. I'll post again in a couple of weeks, if I have anything new to tell you! And with the Adventures of Super-Baby, I'm sure I will! :) ~Jenn

No comments: